2nd Annual Aging Research Symposium
Friday, April 24, 2020
Maryland School Teaching Facility (MSTF)
University of Maryland School of Medicine
685 W. Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Keynote Address by Dr. Linda Fried
(Reception to follow immediately)
Poster Session featuring aging-related research by faculty and trainees
"Pillars of Health in Longevity"
Presented by Linda Fried, MD, MPH
The symposium includes a poster session, open to all faculty, students and trainees highlighting technology, translational and basic science in aging research. Anyone listed as first author must be at the event to present.
- Font: 11-point Arial
- Word Limit: 250 words (not including title and authors names)
- Must be submitted in MS WORD format
- Poster abstracts must be aging related research
- Poster abstracts will be reviewed, and notifications will be sent out by April 3, 2020
- Posters will not be judged during the poster session and therefore no prizes will be awarded. Instead, chosen faculty members will provide written feedback to poster presenters. If you are chosen to present, you are encouraged to add this event to your CV.
- There will be 2 45-minute poster sessions; you will be assigned the session in which you are presenting. Anyone listed as first author must at the event during the assigned session to present their work.
- You are permitted to present a poster that was used at another conference or meeting.
- There is a limit of 2 poster abstracts per person as the first author that can be submitted.
Please use link below to submit an abstract for the poster session and/or register to attend.
Abstract Deadline: March 16, 2020
Registration Deadline: April 22, 2020