Radiation Oncology Graduation Award
The Department of Radiation Oncology, via an Endowment Fund for Academic Excellence in Radiation Oncology, announces an annual graduation award to be awarded to one graduating senior who has demonstrated on several levels their interest in radiation oncology. The award will be a cash award of $2,500 to be presented at the annual awards banquet for the University of Maryland School of Medicine medical school graduation.
Deadline for application: April 16, 2018
Notification of Award: April 24, 2018
- Applicants must be enrolled in the University of Maryland School of Medicine and must be in their final year of medical school at the time of the application.
- An application that includes the following must be submitted before the application deadline: Student’s CV highlighting their efforts and years in medical school / radiation oncology (must be sent directly to the Program Coordinator).
- All parts of the application may be faxed to (410) 328-5279 (Attn: Tina Begay Doerer, Program Coordinator) or emailedto firstname.lastname@example.org (this is the method is preferred).
Student Selection (Disclaimer)
- Based on the applicant’s CV, students are selected by a departmental committee created specifically for this purpose. The actual selection is made on the basis of an assessment of the student's CV.
- Eligibility does not guarantee an award. The committee may choose not to present the award at year at any given year.
- Questions can be directed to the Program Coordinator.