Faculty may report concerns in a variety of ways:
- Faculty may report concerns directly to any member of the Office of Faculty Affairs and Professional Development by contacting us by e-mail or phone.
- Faculty may report concerns anonymously by e-mail; however, by remaining anonymous in this method there will be no feedback or follow-up possible.
- Faculty may report concerns anonymously by using the UMB hotline. This goes through the UMB campus and takes some time, but anonymous feedback and follow-up is possible.
- Clinical faculty may report concerns by using UMMSafe which is only available internally.
- Concerns about research misconduct, TitleIX violations, discrimination may be reported to the UMB hotline.