Outlook Address Lists
Change The Default Address List When Sending E-mail Messages
You can change the default via the following steps;
1. Open the Address Book by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+B or via;
- Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016
Use the Address Book icon on the right side of the Home tab in the Ribbon.
2. In the Address Book dialog choose Tools-> Options…
3. Use the dropdown list for “When opening the address book, show this address list first” to set your preferred address list
4. Press OK.
5. Close the Address Book dialog.