American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has great information about the pandemic and guidance for practitioners and parents.
- Red Book online COVID-19 outbreak page provides information on the outbreak and links to resources.
- COVID-19 guidance for practices includes helpful answers to questions about practicing pediatrics in the time of COVID-19.
- News articles on COVID-19 contains all the AAP news stories.
- AAP toolkit for disasters has guidance from AAP on how practices can prepare for disasters.
- Healthy children website on COVID-19 is the AAP parenting website with information for families on COVID-19. There are links to games, reading materials, hand sanitizers, and more—all for families and children.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a wealth of information on the pandemic and topics from testing to treatment to personal protective equipment.
- COVID-19 is the main page on the CDC website. From here, you can navigate to all CDC COVID-19 resources.
- How to protect your family has information on caregivers, children, pets, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and preparing your home.
- Health care professionals page links to resources for health care workers about COVID-19
- FAQs for all things COVID-19 for frequently asked questions about topics related to COVID-19, including families and children.
World Health Organization (WHO)
- COVID-19 page offers a global perspective on the pandemic.
- Course on COVID-19 that takes about 3 hours and is offered in many languages.
- Database on COVID-19 with the latest scientific findings and knowledge in a searchable database.
Maps and Data
- Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIRDAP) COVID-19 maps and visuals compiled by the University of Minnesota.
- Coronavirus Worldometer for graphs and figures on the pandemic across the globe.
- Website by Avi Schiffmann contains lots of data and is run by a 17-year old from Washington.
- Maryland Department of Health COVID-19 for daily updates on cases in Maryland.
Last updated: 23 Mar 2020.