American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has great information about the pandemic and guidance for practitioners and parents.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a wealth of information on the pandemic and topics from testing to treatment to personal protective equipment.
- COVID-19 is the main page on the CDC website. From here, you can navigate to all CDC COVID-19 resources.
- How to protect your family has information on caregivers, children, pets, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and preparing your home.
- Health care professionals page links to resources for health care workers about COVID-19
- FAQs for all things COVID-19 for frequently asked questions about topics related to COVID-19, including families and children.
National Institutes of Health (NIH)/National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- COVID-19 treatment guidelines have been developed to inform clinicians how to care for patients with COVID-19. Guidelines will be updated frequently as published data and other authoritative information becomes available.
World Health Organization (WHO)
Maps and Data