Before the Interview
All interviewees have the opportunity to learn more about the program in a social setting by having dinner with a few of our residents the night before your interview. Upon your arrival in Baltimore, you will be provided with the contact information of the residents you are meeting. Please feel free to reach out to them with any questions or concerns.
The Interview Day
- 7:30am - 8:00am: Welcome Breakfast (Thursdays 7:00am - 8:00am for Grand Rounds)
- 8:00am - 9:00am: Meet the Program Director
- 9:00am - 11:45am: Interviews with the Chairman, Program Director, and additional clinical faculty
- 11:45am - 1:30pm: Lunch with the residents and fellows, followed by a tour of the hospital
- 1:30pm - 1:45pm: Wrap-up with Program Director
After the Interview
If you have any remaining questions after your interview day, please do not hesitate to reach out to our department. Our Chief Residents and Program Director are always happy to answer any other questiosn you may have. Please contact our Residency Office at: email@example.com
We would love for you to come for a second visit and experience a day in the life of our residents. This opportunity will further solidify the strengths of our program and help you determine if this is the right place for you to train. The Department will reimburse the cost of your travel for this second visit. Please note that second visit is optional and for the candidate's information only; it does not play a role in the selection process.