2015 Bring Your Child To Work Day
On Thursday, April 23, 2015, The Department of Anesthesiology hosted Bring Your Child To Work Day. An invitation was extended to the children of our department’s faculty, residents, CRNA and staff. Twenty four students, ranging in age from 10 to 17 years old, registered and participated.
Bring Your Child To Work Day Itinerary:
• Nana O. Ofosu, M.D., Resident "SUGAR IS NOT ALWAYS SWEET"
• Julie Utz, AIMS Administrator “GOING ONLINE - INTERNET SAFETY”
• Tim Brooks, IT Manager "COMPUTERS 101"
• Ronald S. Wade, Director, Anatomical Services Division "ANATOMY, THE INSIDE OUT"
• PIZZA LUNCH WITH PARENTS
• A. Ken Koerner, MD Assistant Professor "ANESTHESIA AND AIRWAY MANAGEMENT"
• Robyn Ciurca Cooke, CRNA, Cheryl Cline, CRNA, Michelle Gonzales, CRNA “ALL ABOUT CRNAS (CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETISTS)”
• Sheree Carter Chase, RN, MSN/MBA, CHSE Training Specialist, and Amy Olmedo, OB Gyn Training Specialist, MASTRI Center "MASTRI Center Interactive Tour"
• Ron E. Samet, MD, Assistant Professor, Director, Acute Pain and Regional Anesthesia "ULTRASOUND-GUIDED REGIONAL ANESTHESIA SIMULATION"