Behaviorial Health at Midtown
University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) Midtown Campus treats people of all ages who are facing mental or behavioral health problems, and offers a wide range of services as part of our inpatient and outpatient programs, including:
- Psychiatric, medical, functional skill, and psychosocial assessments
- Medication management and education
- Group, individual, and family therapy to help patients build memory, attention, and coping skills
- ECT (electroconvulsive therapy)
Inpatient and Outpatient Programs
Learn more about our inpatient and outpatient programs:
- Inpatient care: Our experienced staff provides compassionate inpatient care for adults with serious mental health diagnoses, including acute depression, anxiety, paranoia, schizophrenia, and substance abuse issues; as well as services for individuals who are at risk for suicide.
- Outpatient services: We provide outpatient services for children and adults dealing with a variety of behavioral health issues.