- 12/14/12: Mobile Health: Figuring Out What Works (Dr. Charlene Quinn: VIDEO)
- 12/14/12: Dr. Kate Tracy Finds 4 out of 10 Lesbians Do Not Screen Routinely for Cervical Cancer
- 12/14/12: Center for Research on Aging Receives $300,000 Gift to Transform Geriatric Trauma and Emergency Care (just pages 1 and 2)
- 11/19/12: Dr. Jay Perman & Dr. Owen White quoted: UM's College Park, Baltimore campuses form health care data research center
- 06/05/12: "First Renée Royak-Schaler Memorial Endowment Awards Presented at 2012 Convocation Ceremony"
- 06/04/12: First Renée Royak-Schaler Memorial Fund Award Recipients Recognized
- 09/25/12: "UMB, UMCP Announce a Collaborative School of Public Health"
- 01/27/11: "Honoring Dr. Edson Albuquerque and his 36 years as chair of the Department of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics"
- 05/24/11: "The Department of Epidemiology & Public Health Mourns the Death of Renée Royak-Schaler, PhD"
- 10/20/11: "Researchers Warn of Emerging Public Health Crisis Linked to Mortgage Default and Foreclosure"
- 12/01/11: "University of Maryland School of Medicine Appoints New Chair for the Department of Pharmacology & Experimental Therapeutics"
- 12/15/11: "University of Maryland School of Medicine Scientists Find Restricting Post-Surgery Blood Transfusion Is Safe for Older, Anemic Hip Surgery Patients"
- 10/14/09: "The University Of Maryland School of Medicine’s Masters of Public Health Program Receives Five Year Accreditation"
- 10/26/09: "School of Medicine Faculty Help Develop Survivorship Guide for African-American Women with Breast Cancer"
- 04/03/08: "University of Maryland School of Medicine Celebrates New Chair of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine"
- 05/08/08: "University of Maryland Researchers Test Software to Help Patients Manage Their Diabetes Using Cell Phones"
- 02/12/07: "Study Will Evaluate the Cost-Effectiveness of Methods to Curb the Spread of Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria in Health Care"
Last updated on: February 26, 2013