Admissions - Application
Admission is Competitive
Students claiming Maryland Resident Status MUST download the Application for In-State Status Classification available below.
- Fall Admission: June 10th
- Spring Admission: October 10th
- Completed application for admission
- Completed application for in-state classification
- Official college transcript/s (original copies in envelope sealed by the College Registrar’s Office)
- One type-written essay of career goals (in your own words)
- Two professional letters of reference (ideally on letterhead) with required reference evaluation (rating) sheet in an envelope sealed by the writer of the reference.
- Two letters from science instructors OR
- One letter from a science instructor and one from an employer
All applications must be submitted in paper-printed form.
The non-refundable application fee of $63 must be submitted at the time of application. The DMRT accepts personal checks, bank checks and money orders only.