Schedule and Order Online: iLabs
You can now begin placing orders for equipment and services from some of your favorite cores online via CIBR’s iLab Portal.
Cores currently available online:
- Biosensor (Robert J. Bloch, PhD, Core Supervisor, Yinghua Zhang, MD, PhD, Core Director)
- Biostatistics (Dr. Soren Benson)
- Center for Biomolecular Therapeutics (CBT) (Dr. David Weber)
- Center for Translational Research in Imaging (Dr. Rao Gullapalli)
- Confocal Microscopy (Drs. Thomas Blanpied and Joseph Mauban)
- Clinical & Translational Research Informatics Center (CTRIC) (Dr. Kathleen Tracy)
- Cytokine Core Lab (Dr. Jeffrey Hasday and Lisa Hester)
- Electron Microscopy (Dr. Ru-Ching Hsia)
- Flow Cytometry (Dr. Xiaoxuan Fan and Karen Underwood)
- Flow Cytometry & Mass Cytometry (Dr. Marcelo Sztein and Regina Harley)
- Genomics (Dr. Nicholas Ambulos)
- Mass Spectrometry (Maureen Kane and Jace Jones)
- Nutrition Obesity Research Center (NORC) (Simeon Taylor, MD, PhD)
- Pathology Biorepository/ Histology (Dr. Olga Ioffe)
- Physiology Phenotyping Core (Dr. Mordecai Blaustein)
- Translational Laboratory (Dr. Rena Lapidus)
- UMM Biorepository/ Biobank (Dr. Coleen Damcott)
Select the name of the core you are interested in and the log-in with your myUMB ID and password to get started.
Tutorial documents for ordering are available on each core's iLab page..
How to Get Started
- Postdocs, Research Staff and Students will need to identify the faculty member whose lab they belong to the first time they log-in. This is a 1-time process.
- Faculty Investigators (PI’s) will be able to place orders immediately and select from a list of her or his currently funded project ID’s. This PDF will show you how to approve members to your lab within iLabs and assign permission to use sponsored funds.