Medical Alumni Association
The Medical Alumni Association - the oldest independent medical alumni association in the United States - has served alumni, faculty, students and friends of the medical school since 1875.
Located in Davidge Hall, 522 West Lombard Street, the Medical Alumni Association office is open weekdays. Among its many activities, the association publishes the quarterly alumni Bulletin magazine, stages social events including an annual reunion, administers a revolving student loan fund, and oversees conservation of historic Davidge Hall (1812).
All programs and services are provided to the medical school at no cost, since the association is an independent organization and generates its funding through an annual membership drive and fundraising.