- The University of Maryland School of Medicine authorities reserve the right to make changes in requirements for admission, curriculum, standards for advancement and graduation, fees and rules and regulations.
- Matriculants are required to accept the provisions of the Judicial Board, as well as the school's Essential Requirements for Admission, Academic Advancement and Graduation and agree to assume their obligations prior to registration.
- Students who report for classes later than one week after the scheduled time will be permitted to begin work only by permission of the dean. Attendance at all scheduled classes is expected.
- Notice of change of address should be submitted promptly to the Office of Student Affairs and to the Office of the Registrar.
- All new students, whether they are admitted to the first-year class or with advanced standing, are expected to attend an orientation for new students.