Bookmark and Share

Research Fellows

This title is seldom used. It designates an employee/trainee who does not have a Ph.D. degree or a health profession degree. As an example, an individual with the M.S. degree who is not a doctoral student and not employed as a graduate assistant might be employed as a research fellow. Alternate, non-academic titles should be considered (e.g., research assistant). Appointments to this title require the prior approval of the Associate Dean.

To appoint a Research Fellow in the School of Medicine please call the Office of Academic Administration at (410) 706-2656 for further information.