Giving to the STAR Center
Medical research requires significant and consistent financial support. Contributions to the STAR Center provide resources to advance our understanding of traumatic injury so that we can refine treatments and develop better therapies to save more patients’ lives.
Key areas of research focus:
- Traumatic Brain Injury & Concussion
- Spinal Cord Injury & Neurorepair
- Neurodegeneration & Parkinson's Disease
- Trauma Resuscitation
- Critical Care & Organ Support
- Surgical Outcomes for Trauma and Critical Care
- Patient Safety & Injury Prevention
For additional information on ways you can contribute to the Shock, Trauma and Anesthesiology Research Center please contact the School of Medicine’s Office of Development at 410-706-8503.